Multiplicity


 This is my multiplicity project. For this project I designed it as a sports watch party. I am a sport management minor, so it fits in perfectly with what I am studying. I decided to have each person be supporting a different team. So my NHL fans all the way to the left are supporting the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Detroit Red Wings, respectively. As you can see the Lightning are winning and the Red Wings are upset about it. In the middle I have my NFL teams, The New York Giants and the Detroit Lions, again the Detroit team is loosing and they are upset about it compared to the Giants being excited that they are winning. All the way to the right we have a college sports fan supporting the Florida State Seminoles and the Nascar fan supporting the Earnhardt family. I took all of the images as if the camera was the television and then layered them on top of one another so that it looked like they were interacting with one another. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audio

Animation

Logos